Prepare For House Cleaning / Maid Services
1. Customer must alert Maid on Call during the scheduling of an appointment if there is heavy furniture to be moved. This will require a team of two. Light fixtures will be moved in accordance with staff capabilities.
2. Canceling appointments: Please call us to let us know 24 hours in advance of your cancellation time or a $25 service fee will be assessed to your credit card. Thank you for your understanding
3. We ask that a customer or a representative be present during all scheduled appointments. If we arrive at your home and a representative is not present, we will give a 15 minute grace period after which we will depart and assess a $25.00 service fee to your credit card.
4. Please walk through the premises with our staff to ensure that time requested by customer is sufficient to complete task outlined. If the staff recommends additional time, customer has the option to either secure additional time and additional fee, or to lessen the task load given to the staff. This must be communicated prior to the start of work.
5. Payment: Client has the option to pay by credit card or cash. For first time clients, we offer 10% discount if client preference is to pay by cash. For first time users, this must be paid prior to staff starting work on following visits. Customer will have the option to pay after work is completed. We guarantee our work; client will receive a customer service call to assure satisfaction once work is completed.
6. Customer should walk through the home to assure satisfaction. Customer will be asked by staff to do so in accordance with company policy.